Terms & Conditions
Covid-19 delivery update
Please note that due to Government restrictions all orders received will only be dispatched after 11 July 2021 pending that the sale and transport of liqour is allowed.
Acceptance of the terms
The supplier permits the use of this website subject to these terms and conditions (the terms and conditions). By using this website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the terms and conditions unconditionally. You must not use this website if you do not agree to the terms and conditions. You use of any accommodation offered by is will also be subject to applicable provisions of the terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions and any other conditions stipulated else ware, including in one of our The Suppliers, the terms and conditions as contained herein will prevail.
Use of the website
The contents of this website, including any content, information, software, icons, text, links, graphics, lay-outs, images, sound clips, trade names, logos, trademarks and service marks are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law and are owned by or licensed to The Supplier. No license to or right in any such contents is granted to or conferred upon you. Any unauthorized use, distribution or reproduction of the said contents is prohibited.
By entering this website, you agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy pages of the website or the content contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorized The Supplier representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by internet search websites to direct internet used to this website). You may not use the website to distribute material, which is defamatory, offensive, and unlawful or contains hate speech.
While The Supplier takes reasonable measures to ensure that the content of this website is accurate and complete, The Supplier makes no representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, as to the quality, timelines, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of this website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on this website. The Supplier reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the information and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
The Supplier will use reasonable endeavors to maintain the availability of the website, except during scheduled maintenance periods, and reserves the right to discontinue providing the website or the service or any part thereof with or without notice to you. Any person who accesses this website or relies on this website or on the information contained in this website does so at his or her own risk.
In addition to the disclaimers contained elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, The Supplier also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or flies available on this website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise or jeopardize the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way. The Supplier does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions on this website.
Cancellation Policy & Date Changes
- The amount charged for the total cancellation of the Event will be determined as follows:
- Cancellation within 9 (nine) months of the Event, will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the deposit held by Quoin Rock Estate.
- Cancellation within 6 (six) months of the Event, will incur a cancellation fee of 75% of the deposit held by Quoin Rock Estate.
- Cancellation within 3 (three) months of the Event, will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the deposit held by Quoin Rock Estate.
- Should the Client cancel the Event within 30 days or less of the Event, the Client will be liable for the full payment of the pro-forma invoice.
- All cancellations must be formally done in writing and must be e-mailed or presented to the Quoin Rock Estate Events Manager, where after a cancellation letter will be sent to the Client in order to confirm the cancellation and the cancellation fees due and payable by the Client.
- Quoin Rock Estate will not be held responsible for any date changes, should the Client intend to change or move the date of the Event, and should the notice that is given to Quoin Rock Estate fall within the periods set out in the clause above, the aforementioned cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If the Client must postpone the Event due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Quoin Rock will allow the date to be changed and the Event will need to occur within a year of the original date.
If COVID-19 is still an issue for the backup date, Quoin Rock will allow an extension on this clause. No refunds will occur if the Event is cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Supplier has a strong commitment to providing excellent service to all of our customers and visitors of this website, including respecting concerns about privacy. The Supplier will explicitly ask when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (personal information). Generally, this information is requested when making reservations, when requesting a particular service. You agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
The purpose for which The Supplier will use your personal information are as follows: to t communicate with you via the website or email regarding purchases and/or reservations, to provide services to you via our website, to inform you of new feature services, special offers and products (provided you have consented to receiving such marketing material) to enable us to process, validate and verify reservations and requests for services and for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information, to improve your experience on our website.
The Supplier shall be intitled to disclose personal information if required to do so (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process served on The Supplier; (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of The Supplier, and (c) for the purposes of distributing same to various employees and/or third parties who assist The Supplier in providing services to you and thus need to know your personal information in order to render a proper and efficient service to you. We will ensure that all such employees and/or third-party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
WHISLT THE SUPPLIER IS OF INTENT TO TAKE REASONABLE MEASURES TO KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU CONFIDENTIAL, IT SHALL HOWEVER NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING AND/OR SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION.
The Supplier will:
- Treat your personal information as strictly confidential
- Take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alternation, disclosure or access
- Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorized use, disclosure or processing of your personal information
- Provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request and
- Upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control
- We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for longer periods.